Monday, November 30, 2009

What can I do to stop mascara from clumping together my lashes?

Its really frustrating! When I apply mascara the lashes tend to clump together, so I have to use a lash comb but sometimes that doesn't even help. Should I try other mascara brands?What can I do to stop mascara from clumping together my lashes?
Most mascara, depending on the fiber content will clump. Try not to get so much on your brush before applying, you can use a clean paper towel or tissue to remove some of the excess, just dab the end and gently squeeze (not too much or you will remove too much of the mascara) the tissue/paper towel around the brush. Maybelline Great Lash is one of the worst for flaking and clumping unless you apply properly and use a lash comb. There are brands that are sold with a comb applicator which will help reduce the clumping and save you a step like Bourjois ';Yes to volume! No to clumps!';, although is is much more expensive the applicator is a comb and it works great.





Don't ever try to use a needle or pin near your eye.What can I do to stop mascara from clumping together my lashes?
A Lot of the time mascara clumps up if you house gets to hot or it is left in your car or just because it does do that... running the applicator under hot water and whipping it off with a rag will help it to not clump.... also I use a eye lash comb to but I put a drop of baby oil on it helps better then just the comb its self.
Thats what I would do. The same is for me, when I use some brands it does stick together, but then I use others that are just perfect. You should find one that's right for you.
Yes, it's most probably just the mascara that you're using. I really like the mascara that I use, it's from Loreal and is called Telescopic Mascara. It's really good coz it reallly lengthens my eyelashes and puts them into a nice shape without clumping them. The first time I ever tried it, the lady serving me at the store said that it was really good and she uses it too:D
try one with a thermoplastic wand, like covergirl's lash blast or max factor's lash perfection. they don't have bristles, more like little rubber spikes that coat and separate your lashes. also make sure you are wiggling the brush back and forth a little bit as you sweep the mascara onto your lashes.
I would ditch the mascara you are using and go to the cosmetic counter to find a suitable one. Sometimes using the comb I find is useless when the mascara is wet as it doesn't do anything. There are some great no clump mascaras on the market that are marketed this way so check them out.
When you use your eyelash comb, are you waiting till the mascara is fully dry? Sometimes when the mascara is still wet it will just clump back up again. When it is fully dry it normally doesnt though. If this doesnt work then buy a better mascara, that might be the problem.
they have eyelash brushes
yeah get the high def mascara from bee luscious. that's the one i use and it never clumps and stays on all day without smudging.





http://www.beeluscious.com
i agree with shaz. Buy a better mascara_x
You are going to be like what the heck.... I use a safety pin... I can use a lot of mascara and get the volume but I use a safety pin to seperate the clumps... I get a lot of compliment on my eyelashes, people always asking me if I wear fakes... nope I dont.. just know how to apply the mascara and know how to unclump it with a safety pin.. works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting