Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good mascara for sensitive eyes?

I've tried all different kinds including Almay which claims it is good for sensitive eyes but all have irritated my eyes making them sting, burn, and tear.What is a good mascara for sensitive eyes?
clinique has the best eye mascara for sensitive eyes.What is a good mascara for sensitive eyes?
My eyes are also very sensitive and I wear contacts. A lot of mascaras make my eyes itch but after a long time of hunting for the perfect mascara, I found Bare Escentuals' Buxom Mascara. I eyes don't itch and it's so great! It holds the curl, makes my lashes long and doesn't flake. At the end of the day, I don't look like a raccoon!
http://www.mavala.com/indexphp.php?id=8%26amp;鈥?/a>
Try Bare Essentials. It has no synthetic products in it so it may be far less irritating to your eyes.
Bare minerals or anything you can find at most drugstores that are organic, I have the same problem and it works great for me( both bare minerals or organic)
try korres. they have it at sephora, it's all natural and organic. :) plus it works amazing.
water proof mascara.





It doesn't drip so it wouldn't irritate
bare esentials is made with minerals and shouldnt bother ur eyes
u should use Covergirl Lashblast Masscara.it helps for me.and get the waterproof kind.
ohh my favorite one isss covergirl. i mean just dont put on too much. it doesnt clump or leave a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting