Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mascara for volume and curl?

I have really long eyelashes naturally. They are a pain in the butt. I have been trying for years to find a mascara that will volumize and curl my lashes with out clumping. I don't really need anymore length just volume and curl. My lashes are so long that they get smashed when I sleep at night and won't go the way I want them too. Most mascara's just clump. I have tried cover-girl, maybe-line, and lo-real and they don't seem to work for me. Any suggestions?What is the best mascara for volume and curl?
i use lancome..theres way less ';clumping'; cuz of the of the brush fits wiht your lashes...





http://www.allaboutthepretty.net/photos/鈥?/a>


there a pic i love it its all i use!!! its lancome... ps whats with all the das-hes lol whats with all the dashes?What is the best mascara for volume and curl?
You can use maybelline colossal mascara, it works really good because I use the same one or you just go to Maybelline.com and search the type of product that you are looking for.
almay is great! and also i am currently using Rimmel lash curl its good doesnt clump.
almay works good, but it is really hard to find! try target,ot k-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting