Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you get mascara off of false eyelashes?

I bough some false eyelashes, and when i apply them, i put mascara on. I was wondering if there was a way to take the mascara off of them so that i could use them more than once?How do you get mascara off of false eyelashes?
I put mascara on my false eyelashes and re-use them, no problem. If you really want to take it off though, use makeup remover. Maybellene makes some. Lots of different brands.How do you get mascara off of false eyelashes?
you can use eye makeup remover on the false lashes
your not suppose to put mascara on falses.
warm soapy water, and rinse with warm water
I would never have thought of using mascara with false lashes! (isn't that rather much??)But I suppose you could simply wash with a mild cleanser like Cetaphil (which I use to remove eye makeup)and rinse them off very gently with warm water and let dry before using them again.
well your not supose to put mascara on them. you cant take the mascara off now soo you have to buy new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting