Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best mascara that makes your eyelashes appear thicker and longer? Are mascaras from benefit good? ?

Are mascaras from benefit good?What is the best mascara that makes your eyelashes appear thicker and longer? Are mascaras from benefit good? ?
I have always used Mabeline thin brush. I like the look of long lashes that don't look like spider legs.What is the best mascara that makes your eyelashes appear thicker and longer? Are mascaras from benefit good? ?
Benefit has great mascara. The BADgal is very popular, it has a huge brush and makes lashes look very thick. My personal favorite, however, is Diorshow by Dior. I have relatively long lashes but they aren't thick at all and Diorshow curls, volumizes, and lengthens them even more. I only use one coat and that's enough for a day look, but it builds well and you can use two or three coats without it getting clumpy. It's amazing and totally worth the $24 it costs. I've had mine for about three months and I'm going to need a new tube soon because I literally use it everyday.
Benefit Bad Gal seems to be popular. Covergirl Lash Blast seems to be the mascara of the moment, offering length and thickness.
USE RIMMEL GLAM. Its fabulous i wear iti everyday.And it lukss dman Sexcc ,, trust me everyone luv my eyez ,, dey say it stands out.





It dont leave your eyelashes crumby or anything dey *** out nice nd soft ,, the luk neatt :D





xx
I think the Benefit mascaras are good.


The ones I use are:


Covergirl LashBlast


Rimmel London Extra Super Great Lash


Dior Diorshow(THE BEST!)
I hear benefit bad gal is a good choice.





What i reccomend :: lancome hypnose and sugar cosmetics double wink.
you should try using vasaline as a primer then put on a mascara.


the vasaline makes your eyelashes look fuller
try avon uplifting mascara ,its very good :) or the super full is great too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting