Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mascara on the market right now?

I usually wear brownish black and love having obscenely long and full lashes. What is the best mascara that you're using?What is the best mascara on the market right now?
oh, how i wish i had lush, long eyelashes =]


it's every woman's dream. haha!





well, back to the topic.. i used mark.'s comb out mascara in raven. it lifts my lashes and makes them look longer^^What is the best mascara on the market right now?
anything by clinique. their ';long healthy lashes'; formula is amazingly natural and beautiful
maybelline-ugly container great mascara,if you buy an allure magazine or see if they have a website ,you will find great makeup advice and tested products ,I have never had a problem with any item they highly rated or suggested in that magazine I havent read one since last year,so that could have changed but I doubt it
Maybeline ';Great Lash'; waterproof mascara in Very Black...it's a classic!
mary kay ultimate mascara is awesome it is very light and does not get all cakey
There are alot of great mascaras out there, you just have to find the right one that suits you. I am a pt makeup artist and i will tell you that in 2 weeks i can go through at least 5-6 things of masaca.





I like using maybelline the orginial ';green and pink'; bottle u can never go wrong. I like using Fantatic Lash, it make your eyelashes longer and it gives volume and lengthen them.





I love anything from covergirl, that i use on myself. I use alot, but the main one is water proof.
Maybelline Great Lash in the green and pink bottle. You can get it in brown, black, very black, etc. and it's usually under $5.00.
well right now im loving loral pairs panaramic curl
zoom lash mascara by MAC
No question Bourjois Coup de Theatre in Noir Diva. Best mascara for the ';falsies'; look. Also love Lancome Hypnose %26amp; L'extreme. Invest in Lancome's Cils Booster, you apply it before your mascara and it like doubles the power of your mascara. Worth every penny!
I LOVE Bare Escentuals big tease...its works great!!
I can completely relate with you in our love for ';obscenely long and full lashes'; and I've scoured the earth for the best one. The absolute best mascara I've found is DIORSHOW by Dior. I use the black/noir shade, but they also sell it in brown and a blue tint as well. It lengthens, curls, separates, and adds volume. I can't recommend this product enough. It's kind of pricey but totally worth it. There's a reason this is the mascara used on fashion runways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting