Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I stop my black mascara from flaking off during the day?

I wear Clinique black mascara on most days, and it looks good for the first half. But then it starts to rub and flake off and stick to my under-eye area, and it looks like I have huge dark circles. I don't rub it during the day, it just must come off when I blink.


Are there any application tips I should try, or should I just switch brands, and if so, to what? I'd prefer a less expensive one.


Thanks!How can I stop my black mascara from flaking off during the day?
try using a primeirHow can I stop my black mascara from flaking off during the day?
I'm surprised Clinique flakes, it's a good brand. But anyways, I used to have the same problem. Recently I purchased Bobbi Brown's anti smudge mascara, and it works great. Looks very natural and doesn't come off around my eyes at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting