Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of mascara do you wear if you are a contact lens wearer?

Everything I try either dries my eyes out or is really flaky and gets on my lenses. Any suggestions you have would be great. Thanks!What kind of mascara do you wear if you are a contact lens wearer?
You want to use a mascara with a low fiber content. Some of the better brands like, Almay or Neutrogena will say on the packaging whether or not they are suitable for contact lens wearers.What kind of mascara do you wear if you are a contact lens wearer?
neuotrogena


http://neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_2…
i use maybelline define a lash.


and it works great!
Ok there's this amazing stuff by Neutrogena called clean lash mascara or something like that... it goes on as thin as water but it doesn't run and it's reccomended by eye doctors for contact lens wearers... plus it doesn't clump one bit.
I haven't had a problem with any, but I do like the Neutrogena clean lash that was mentioned by someone else, although that doesn't really give much of a 'mascara' look.. I have been using Covergirl LashExact lately and I really like it.
i wear covergirl lashblast. and i wear contacts.
I wear contacts and pretty much any mascara works for me. Right now i'm using LashExact by Covergirl. It's pretty good.
Umm. all the mascaras I have tried have worked for me...Revlon water proof is probably the best ive tried
Maybe its Maybelline
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting