Saturday, November 28, 2009

What brand of Mascara has different types for different eye colors?

I saw an ad recently that was showing mascara to highlight different eye colors. I think it had sparkles in it. Where can I find this? It might have been a drug store brand...What brand of Mascara has different types for different eye colors?
its covergirl exact eyelights.What brand of Mascara has different types for different eye colors?
You're thinking of Lash Blast Luxe mascara by CoverGirl. It has 4 shades- Black Emerald, Black Platinum, Black Royale %26amp; Black Cabernet. I just bought it at Walmart today for $7.28, which is a pretty fair price. It works very well, and the shimmer is lovely!
No, its not LashBlast.


Its the new CoverGirl mascara, Exact Lights, the link is below:





http://www.covergirl.com/products/collec鈥?/a>
I've heard of Almay having color-coordinating shades and mascara for each eye color.
Covergirl Exact Eyelights.





Honestly, I think this mascara is pointless.
i didnt know they had that ,, it must b really cute
that product sounds really stupid. i wouldn't waste my money

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting