Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the least clumpy mascara that really extends and curls?

I've always used Definicils from Lancome but am getting tired of it plus it's so expensive. I see that Rimmel has a new one and also that Cover Girl (I think) has a new one that Drew Barrymore is endorsing and modeling. Has anyone tried either of these and if so, did they clump? I am a blond with fair skin and eyelashes but I love black! My Mom says it looks fake and trashy and I should wear brown or clear but I disagree!What is the least clumpy mascara that really extends and curls?
I love bad gal lash at sephora. It is a bit costly ($19) but well worth it. It comes in water proof and regular. The brush is a good size and makes my eyelashes look thick and long. I hardly ever use a lash curler. It also last all day and I have never had it clump.What is the least clumpy mascara that really extends and curls?
Panoramic Curl by Loreal is the best I've found. I love it.
The Cover girl Lash Blast is really good. I recommand it!
I use Maybelline Full n Soft. My eyelashes are ok to begin with, but this makes them more noticeable. Also, an eyelash curler does wonders, you don't need a curling mascara for that.
max factor has some pretty good mascara... give it a try.
Personally on a natural blonde or a red head you should stick with clear or brown mascaras. They look more natural. If you really really like black save it for when you go out at night..perasonally I like Maybellines Great Lash (the pink tube with the green cap) in Blackest Black and I really like Clinique lash power mascara, if you go to a Cliniue counter they should give you a free sample. As for the day time you should stick to a more natural mascara (clear or brown). Hope that helps =]
Define a Lash by Maybelline is really good. They have a new wand to put it on and it works.
i loove two. one is from Van Heusan (sry about the spelling) and the other is from sephora i don't know the name but it like really big and circular. o i also love maybeline's the pink and green bottle.
I think that black is fine as long as it isn't caked on too much. Don't use cover girl. They test their products on animals, which is terrible and kills/tortures many. There are a lot better products out there that are cruelty free. Revlon is alright, I do like some of their mascaras.Try Define-A-Lash. It's really good, actually. But my favorites come from Neutrogina because they are natural looking instead of heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting