Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mascara that lengthens and volumizes?

I need to get new mascara and I want the best for my money! I don't really have thin eye lashes or anything and they are very dark. Just wondering! Thanks.What is the best mascara that lengthens and volumizes?
I think all you would need is a regular type of mascara if you have such dark eyelashes. I would get Voluminious L'oreal, which is only about $2-4 bucks? It's a good brand of mascara because it darkens the lashes and creates a longer affect on them. Boom Chika- wa wa.What is the best mascara that lengthens and volumizes?
Well, there is this one from easy, breezey, beautiful, covergirl, and it is called lash blast. They were promoting it on ANTM, so that means it must be the best of course!! I mean, come on, models always have to have long luchious luxurious lashes, so they use this one! I have never actually had the opppourtunity to try this mascara myself, but I'm sure its lasalistic!! I also hear the pink and green one is great, but i'm not sure because i've never tried it either. I also heard it was crappy, but i'm not sure who is telling the truth!! : (
hey...i have these kind of questions sometimes too..


anyways..MAYBELINE is really good! i loove it, it makes your sooooo long and volumuzed, and at the same time it's waterproofed, i mean it's like 3 in 1! Anyways...you can even sleep in it! And it makes your lashes extremely BLACK!


Hey, you should get the one that is 5x volume..that's the one i use, and it is GRRRREAT! :)
Dream lash by No 7.


Calorie 2000 by Max Factor


L'extreme by Lancome


Hypnose by Lancome (not the perfume)





All of these are great, and prices vary on all four, so you're bound to find something to suit.





;-) Capaz De Todo xxx鈾モ櫏鈾xx





top tip: on holidays and when you're going swimming mascara can be a pian in the @ss, so I use Vaseline instead. It works, believe me!
I know!!!! Oh my gosh, this is crazy because just today I went to CVS and bought this AMAZGING mascara. it made my lashes SO LONG it was CRAZY! it was by Milani and it was double sided with a primer and a coat. its called ';Milani Build-a-Lash.








heres a picure of it : http://www.beautyandfashiontech.com/wp-c鈥?/a>





its about 6 to 7 dollrs, but you REALLY get your moneys worth!
Dior Show





Also, I have heard that Lancome's mascaras are really great.





But I would only use Dior or Lancome if your lashes have a decent natural curl. Otherwise, their mascaras might weigh down the curl you create with a lash curler.
Mark.鈥檚 MAKE IT BIG is a must have! It is one of their best selling products. It has a big brush but still allows you to coat every lash. It鈥檚 only $6 and compares to the high-end brands.
You need BEE LUSHcious mascara its better than DIORSHOW truly incredible you will love it!
Here.. Look at my question and you can see my answers {if u want 'cause I'm looking for a mascara too}:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Hope I helped! =)
covergirl great lash is so good and is a good price! i have dark lashes too, this mascara enhances them by making them fuller, thicker, and longer.
I LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE Avon SUPER SHOCK mascara, it makes your lashes amazingly long and volumizes a ton, without making your eyelashes clumpy and gross.
Loreal voluminous, revlon 3D and covergirl lash blast are the best drugstore ones. Diorshow, two faced lash injection are at stores like Ulta...
neutrogena healthy volume or


maybelline new york volum' express mascara
Lancome is amazing.
i really like 3d volume express! loreal?
i use max factor 10,000 calorie it works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting