Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best thickening mascara that does NOT lengthen lashes?

I have naturally long lashes, so I dont want them any longer or else they like go past my eyebrows!! I just want my eye brows really thick and volumized. What is the best not too expensive brand that makes them really thick and not really lengthen?What is the best thickening mascara that does NOT lengthen lashes?
Revlong XTREME Mascara!! I have really long eyelashes too, but this mascara makes them a lot thicker:) I absolutely love it!What is the best thickening mascara that does NOT lengthen lashes?
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara!! Makes lashes very thick!
Just look at the brands that have what you want. I use covergirl and maybelline.
Good old tried and true Great Lash.
Telescopic mascara is the best for me. i too have a long eye lashes.
Great Lash by Maybelline, the ones that come in the pink bottle with the green cap. It's tried and true, and works wonders.


It's fairly inexpensive too, only $3.98 if you get a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting