Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best brand of mascara to prevent smudging and running?

I have contact lenses and very long eyelashes. I can't seem to find a mascara that is both waterproof and smudgeproof. It's a big issue for me because I work in the public and hate having raccoon eyes. What mascara can prevent both smudging and running?What is the best brand of mascara to prevent smudging and running?
(Splurge)Chanel-Extreme Cils Intense Waterproof -


Darma Lash Maximum Waer Mascara


(Budget)Paula Dorf - Mascara


( Smudge %26amp; WaterProof )


Also the newest formulas contain a lot of polymers -the ingredient that helps mascara bond to your lashes. If you're still experiencing smudging, residual oils from products may be to blame. Before applying mascara, make sure treatments like moisturizer and eye cream have been totally absorbed.What is the best brand of mascara to prevent smudging and running?
I use victorias secret blakest brown. it workd really well, even though it it 12.00. try it. hope i helped
Maybelline new york-they are wonderful, just make sure its waterproof.
On the show, What Not to Wear, they use Great Lash [pink and green tube] Mascara. I believe they do have waterproof/smudgeproof. If that does not work you should try XXL mascara from maybelline-it doesn't smudge, and they have waterproof.
LANCOMB is the best of bests
I really love my Clinique mascara. It's not waterproof, but I've never had a problem with it smudging or running, even during sweaty exercise. I don't know if they make a waterproof formula...you could check.
Very Sexy Lashes (I think that's what its called)


They have it at Victoria's Secret and my step mom got me some it is terrific! But when it clumps rinse the brush throughly with warm water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting