Monday, November 30, 2009

Is there a cheap brand of mascara that I am not likely to be allergic to?

I've been using Wet 'n Wild, but I'm allergic to it and it really irritates my eyes. My vision gets really blurry sometimes and it's really annoying. I am not willing to spend a lot on good quality mascara; I just want something that I can live with.Is there a cheap brand of mascara that I am not likely to be allergic to?
I really like Almay mascara, it's about 5 dollars.Is there a cheap brand of mascara that I am not likely to be allergic to?
i LOVE maybelline great lash. hopefully you're not allergic...?
almay.
Eye is very sensitive.Better stop the wet type maskara,There is home way preparation as known which is dry but sticks .normally used for children new born
tar/charcoal!!!!
Neutrogena has mascaras without much wax in them, so you're less likely to get irritated from it.
uuhhh...wet and wild stuff is the ultimate crap. try mabelline...the one with the pink tube and the green lid. it's pretty inexpensive and very high quality. i like it better than estee lauder.
Maybeline makes good mascara.





Be sure to remove it every night, and trash the tube after 3 months - bacteria develops in the tube and that might be what irritates your eyes.





Also, avoid pumping the brush in and out, it does not really do anything except add air in the tube. To get more mascara on your brush, turn it around in the tube at an angle, so the brush will pickup what's on the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting