Monday, November 30, 2009

What's the best drug store mascara for getting really full lashes?

I usually use Too Faced Lash Injection but it is like $20.00 plus I would have to pay for shipping and I don't have the money for it right now, so what is the best drug store mascara out there? I haven't shopped for mascara at the drug store in forever so I don't really know what's out there.What's the best drug store mascara for getting really full lashes?
Either Maybellne or Bourjois.What's the best drug store mascara for getting really full lashes?
Lash Stylist鈩?Waterproof Mascara GREAT!!! I love it!! It gives me Nice, Thick, Long lashes
I really like Cover Girls Fantastic Lash it is only $7 and it really brings out your lashes, more than any other mascara I have tried.
Maybelline Colossal or CG Lash Blast or CG Volume exact
CVS
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting