Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mascara for making your eyelashes curled and to make them stand out?

I dont have particularly long eyelashes and they seem to go more straight out than curl upwards. I have a curler but curling them with it doesnt last long and i can never do it properly. So what is the best mascara for making your eyelashes stand out and curled without clumping? Im looking for a black mascara btw.What is the best mascara for making your eyelashes curled and to make them stand out?
Take it from me, the girl with the straightest eyelashes ever, use waterproof mascara. Any other mascara weighs my eyelashes down. After curling my eyelashes I put on waterproof mascara and they actually stay curled for the whole day. Plus, you don't run the risk of your mascara smudging or running!


Right now I am using L'Extreme Waterproof Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara and I love it but really any waterproof mascara will do the trick.





To take off my waterproof makeup I use Neutrogena Makeup Remover cleansing towelettes. They don't make your face oily at all.What is the best mascara for making your eyelashes curled and to make them stand out?
you should try sephora brand it has a primer with it %26amp; it curls %26amp; lengthens your lashes take it from me i have the shortest straightest lashes ever! :) Report Abuse

I found that Covergirl is the best in mascara. I'm not sure what its called, but its the one in the orange packaging with the rubber brush, I think drew barrymore in on the add? get the waterproof one. the brush reduces clumping and evenly coats the lashes. The wax in waterproof mascara hold curl much better than non waterproof. Also for a more dramatic curl try using a eyelash curler before and after mascara application. Multiple coats do the trick.
http://avonshop.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=鈥?/a>








this mascara is amazing i swear by it


and if in doubt always opt for heated eyelash curlers


hoped i helped
I use estee lauder mascara they are great


-Lash XL


-Projectionist


-More Than Mascara
Googlr: BEE LUSHcious mascara OMG! it never clumps at all and it gives the longest most gorgeous lashes ever!
XXL by Maybellen
MAX FACTOR Volume Couture. It's awesome and cheap
Lash Blast by Covergirl
No matter what I try I always come back to Great Lash mascara, it's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting