Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mascara =|?

My eye lashes are nautrally NOT long at all (haha) , although i wish it was. When applying mascara how do i make my eye lashes look longer? And no thanks to the fake stick ons.Mascara =|?
AVON definition.


It's awesome.Mascara =|?
in addition to curling ur lashes and using a black lengthening mascara, get navy blue mascara and put it on the tips of ur lashes, it gives the illusion that ur eyelashes are longer Report Abuse

Try Benefit's Badgal Lash. It's like $20, but after like 2 coats, your lashes will look longer...A lot longer.
I know of a product that makes your eyelashes grow. It works so good. I am an esthetician and I highly recommend it, it is safe %26amp; the results you will get are incredible. It is called Jan Marini Age Intervention - Eyelash.
Start off by curling your eyelashes.





1. Buy a high quality eyelash curler start at the roots of your lashes and squeeze hard for 20 seconds. This adds volume, length and opens your eyes.





2.Then take a eyelast brush put a teensy bit of petrouleum jelly on it and brush gently outward from your eyelash roots. This ensures your mascara will stay on and seperates the lashes.





3. Finish up with a lengthening mascara. Anything by Benefit is great and is worth the money. Cilinque is good and if you can't afford an expensive masacara try covergirl volume extact.





4. Finally when you apply the mascara start at the roots and brush out. Depending on what brand I would use anywhere from 2 or 3 coats. Make sure the brush is not clogged and you're good to go!





p.s. get some good eye makeup remover too (you'll need it!)
try lancome paris, maybelline or dior


those r my favorites


oh yeah and a tip on how to make ur eyelashes look fuller/longer is to apply a coat then wait 4 it 2 dry then repeat
Well i to have REALLY short eyelashes and this is what i do and people complement me all the time on how long they are! First brush ur lashes upwards with one of those eyelash brushes you can get at a drugstore, then curl ur lashes for about 30 sec and then apply mascara. I use Loreal (sp?) telocospic mascara and it works great!


Hope that helps!
Aside from trying high impact mascara you should try rubbing baby oil on your eye lashes before you put the mascara on (be careful to not get it in your eyes) It helps the mascara stick better and not clump. Also get a good mascara..as far as that goes i have no suggestions.
Try ';high impact mascara'; from Clinique. It works reeeaaallly well. I dont have short lashes, but when I tried it, it made my lashes extreamly long (too long) so I dont use it.


Yea, fake ones are horrible, and you can always tell when some one is wearing them.
buy thick mascara and apply it couple times to make your eye lashes look thick. and buy a curved brush.
I use Maybelline Volume Express Waterproof Mascara and it makes my eyelashes look longer and also bring out the colour of my eyes. It does a great job and its under $15. I suggest u buy it, its worth it.
use an eyelash curler and a lot of mascara lol:)
Estee Lauder has a great lengthening mascara.





http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/pro鈥?/a>





Lash XL is the lengthener. I love Estee Lauder's stuff, it is absolutely wonderful.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting