Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good mascara to use when you wear glasses?

I can't wear contacts so I'm stuck w/ my glasses. I've tried a waterproof mascara by Almay, but w/in a few hours I look like a racoon! Any sugestions?What is a good mascara to use when you wear glasses?
it honestly doesn't matter, just go for one that makes your eyelashes look longer and less bulky =)What is a good mascara to use when you wear glasses?
Stick with Covergirl products.





I used to wear glasses and had trouble picking out mascaras. After experimenting with a lot of mascara companies, I settled on Covergirl and Rimmel





Maybelline products smudge very easily and take a long time to dry. Don't buy the pink and green lid one, the brush doesn't work very well.





Keep in mind that when you're applying any mascara, don't lengthen it too much and apply a thin coat. You have glasses and therefore, your eyelashes will rub against the lenses and it'll become annoying.





If you want something more natural, buy clear mascara. I use Rimmel's clear mascara and it's fantastic for days where I want to look natural, but tidy. Apply it like any normal mascara and you'll be left with natural eyelashes.





Remember that individuals with glasses must tone down the amount of eye makeup they wear, because the lenses of the glasses emphasize the makeup.





Good Luck!
Revlon's new 3D mascara is awesome. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Try Maybellin-Dont know how to spell it, but its pink and you can get it at walmart, target, svs
Great Lash by Maybelline is the one everyone swears by - makeup artists, magazine editors, me! ;) And I go back and forth between glasses and contacts. Very Black is the best color and buy the waterproof one.
i think its worth spending quite a lot on getting a descent mascara. cheap mascaras usually clump easily, and never look that good a few hours later. i live in the uk, and use maybeline define a lash which i think is really good. but your prescription in your glasses will either cause your eyes to appear bigger or smaller. if they appear bigger, you will want to apply it carefully, coz any clumps will appear more obvious. if they make your eyes look smaller then i would suggest using a lengthening or volumising mascara to make your eyes seem bigger. hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting