Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mascara for long eyelashes?

I have extremely long eyelashes and there are so many products out there that make your eyelashes seem longer and I don't want them. What is the best one for me that I can just buy at the drug store?What is the best mascara for long eyelashes?
Maybelline Full 'N Soft. I SWEAR by this stuff.


I love it!


I like the brown/black one more than the black, but whatever floats your boat.


Mine are long too (not ';extremely'; long but quite long) and it adds volume instead of height. For me anyway.





If you don't like that one try the volumizing mascaras. Most of those don't make them longer. [=What is the best mascara for long eyelashes?
buy the new maybalinne staletto mascara it works great or there is other ones like the covergirl ( purple one ) or the orange one you can go for the loreal bare natrual one good luck!
first, i'm jealous of your lashes. second have you tried trimming them? you could try that then use any mascara that doesn't have lengthener in it.
Anything by Revlon.
Maybelline New York;s Define A Lash.
Try Covergirl lash blast. It doesn't really add length, but instead makes them thicker. I'm jealous too!

1 comment:

 
website hosting