Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get mascara out of my clothes?

I accidentally dried a load of clothes with an open bottle of mascara and it got on all my clothes. I washed them twice but it didn't come out. How can I get the mascara out of the clothes?How do I get mascara out of my clothes?
I would try Dawn dish detergent. (not the stuff that goes in the dishwasher)How do I get mascara out of my clothes?
Just tried Goo Gone and then shout ...rub in...it works GREAT!! Report Abuse

IF YOU RUB SHAMPOO,VO5,OR ANOTHER CHEAP BRAND INTO THE MATERIAL,LET IT SIT FOR 24 HRS. WASH IT AND IT SHOULD BE GONE,SAME GOES FOR MOST STAINS,INCLUDING COOKING GREASE
There's a product called Zout that you spray into the fabric. Then allow it to soak into the fabric for at least an hour, then launder as usual. OR, you can get the mascara out using make up remover, the same stuff that you would apply to your lashes and face to remove make up. Warm water and a good detergent should work, if you allow the clothes to soak for an hour, then wash as usual.
Don't dry the stained clothes in the dryer or you may set the stains.


Try rubbing the stains with baby oil on a cloth- it works for tar and tar is black and sticky.
Hair spray usually works. Spray it on the sport and rewash.
try oops or goof off, but once its been in the dryer, it might be hopeless,
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting