Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a nice lengthening mascara that is not expensive?

I have very short lashes so I'm looking for a nice lengthening mascara...without the expensive cost.


I've used Maybelline XXL for a year now but I want a mascara that would perform even better.


I know that Lancome Defencil and Diorshow are amazing mascaras but they are on the expensive side for me.


I'm planning to try out L'Oreal double lash extend, if anyone has used it please tell me whether the mascara lengthens the lash well.What is a nice lengthening mascara that is not expensive?
you should really try '; Covergirl Exact Eyelights'; .


i've been using it for few months now. and i LOVE it ! the commercials say its supposed to make your eye colour stand out, and in my opinion i actually does.


well anyways.. it lengthens your lashes a lot !! and the best part about this mascara is that there are NO clumps at all. i was soo amazed by that.it looks almost like your not even wearing mascara.


you should really buy it...its only $ 10 and it works really well !!


for more information: http://www.covergirl.ca/en_ca/products/p鈥?/a>





hope it helped (:What is a nice lengthening mascara that is not expensive?
Collection 2000 - Magi Length Mascara





It was like 拢3 ;) %26amp;luckily it was rly good! I prefer it to my No.7 and YSL lengthening mascaras! Awesome for volume too! ;D





I dont know if they sell it in USA or if you live there but they definitely sell it in the UK and I'm sure it can be found on the web :) Report Abuse

stiletto. bad girl.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Loreal teloscopic mascara is the best drugstore mascara for lengthening.
the l'oreal one works, i have it and its makes ur lashes really long, but it doesnt volumize at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting